Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 6 - Kenpo X

I SWEATED!!! Now this is a workout! Constantly moving, jumping, punching, kicking, jabbing... I loved it! I just imagined beating the crap out of people I don't think too highly of (rude customers mostly) and I was able to take out a lot of aggression. My heart rate got up to 175 at one point, but I can't remember what my target heart rate was. I was absolutely exhausted after Kenpo but felt great all day long. I had lots of energy and being off of work, I was able to get a lot of housework done.

Tomorrow is either a rest day or Stretch X. I'm going to Stretch X for sure!

Today's Nutrition:
  • Breakfast
    • Turkey Sausage Muffin
    • Protein Drink
  • Snack
    • Protein Bar
    • Recovery Drink
  • Lunch
    • Tuna Salad w/ 1 T. Olive Oil (It's hard finding enough approved fat for this diet!!)
    • 2 slices Whole Wheat Bread
  • Snack
    • 1/4 C. Almonds
    • 2 oz. Turkey Jerkey
  • Dinner
    • 8 oz. Salmon
    • 1 C. Cottage Cheese 1%

No comments:

Post a Comment