Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 2 - Plyometrics

Jump, squat (hold it... hold it...), jump, turn, twist, jump higher, lunge! This workout was intense! It was difficult to crawl out of bed this morning after last night's workout.

 
I was able to complete about half of each set before becoming completely pooped. About half way though Plyo, I became a bit nauseous and had to pace myself. Man, oh man, the burn in my legs! It feels great though.

 
For breakfast I had 6 egg whites scrambled with 1 cup of mushrooms and 3 oz. chicken. It was pretty bland so I salt, peppered and tabasco'd it up a bit. I'm not a breakfast eater, especially early in the morning, but I was able to shove about 3/4 of the helping down. I also didn't time the morning quite right and had to hustle. I also drank a protien shake before the workout and rubbed some Ben Gay on my right tricept which was nearly pulled from last nights pull ups. It's pretty sore.

 
I've been sipping on my recovery drink all morning. I better go finish that off now.

 
I need to get the word out about this blog so people can acutally read this and comment.

 
Tomorrow, I'm going to really BRING IT!!!

Today's Nutrition:
  • Breakfast
    • Protein Drink
    • 6 egg whites
    • 3 oz. Chicken
    • 1 C. Mushrooms
  • Snack
    • Protein Bar
    • Recovery Drink
  • Lunch
    • Tuna Salad
    • Protein Drink
    • 2 whole wheat bread slices
    • 1 C. Cottage cheese
    • 15 baby carrots
  • Snack
    • Protein Bar
    • 3 oz. String Cheese
  • Dinner
    • 8 oz. Turkey Burger
    • 1 C. Grapes
    • 1 C. Olives
2642 Calories, 305 g. Protein, 186 g. Carbs, 71g. Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment