Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 5 - Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X

Although still a bit sore from the previous days, I'm starting to feel a little bit better. I don't grunt every time I sit up or sit down anyways. Legs & Back was a good workout. I completed half of it in the morning, then the other half, inclucing ARX after work, which was unintentional. I'm doing better and am looking forward to the ARX workouts. The V-Up/Roll-Up combos kick my butt!

Something I've noticed which is starting to make me wonder... I'm not sweating! Believe me, I'm pushing as hard as I can without injuring myself and it's fairly warm in the house. Hmmm..

Tomorrow is Kenpo X. That should get my heart rate up and get me sweating.

Today's nutrition:
  • Breakfast:
    • A protein drink
    • an apple
    • 3 slices of turkey bacon
  • Snack
    • Protein Bar
    • 1 Cup of Celery with 2 T. Peanut Butter
  • Lunch
    • Chicken Salad
    • 10 baby carrots
    • Protein drink
    • 1/3 C Bananna Chips
  • Snack
    • String Cheese
    • Protein Bar
  • Dinner
    • Turkey Burger
    • 1 C Cottage Cheese
    • 2.5 C Caesar Salad
2382 Calories, 223 g. Protein, 142 g. Carbs, 100g. Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment